|Saturday||10:00 pm||11:00 pm|
C-Dryk is a french DJ, Producer and Demomaker from Metz, based in Belgium (Charleroi).
His favorite genres are: NuDisco, House, Jackin House, Deep House, Progressive House, Moombahton, Electro House, Future House, Dance, Big Room. He also offers old school sets, R&B, Reggaeton, Groove, Funk.
C-Dryk was born in Lorraine, France. He is a graduate in economics and social sciences, as well as in cultural mediation and communications. He learns piano and music theory (solfeggio) from 12 to 16 years old. His passion for deejaying and remixes began at 16.
His passion for this art began at 16 years old. He took part in many deejaying competitions (DMC, Summer DJ contest, Red Bull contests, Red Bull 3Style Music, Mixcloud contests, Reverbnation contests, …) and won some famous awards.
Today, he offers many radio shows and live performances in Europe as well as in the Middle East and Asia. His skills are a subtle blend of the best of old and new school with a touch of groove from House to EDM.
While he participated in numerous demonstrations in France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany on Pioneer brand products in sales outlets for DJs and musicians. More locally, he currently enjoys performing in bars and clubs in Belgium, Luxembourg and the French Grand-Est.
• From 1993 to 1998 he is introduced to different techniques of deejaying and animation as well as professional sound & lighting, formed by renowned professionals including Petruzzellis Dominique, LFPeee and many others. He participated in many DJ competitions using turntables. 1997, he participated in the French selection of the DMC World DJ Championships. He also started as graphic and Web Designer.
• From 1996 to 2005 worked with many reputable professional sound and lighting companies, including Scène Concept, Lagoona, MPM Audiolight, Dispatch, Carte Blanche. He also performed in many clubs in the North East of France (New-Max, Sunshine, Silver Night, L’Etoile, Le Rouge, Château de Buy, …).
• From 1998 to 2015 performed at many cultural events and students events in France (ENIM, ENPC, ENSAM, …) and in clubs. He produced tracks as ghost producer for reputable distributors, and themes for shows and for parks. He also perfected his work in digital sound at the University of Nancy.
• Since 2016 he performs exclusive demonstrations on the Pioneer DJ systems (CDJ, DJM, Controlers, …) in outlets for DJs and musicians, bars, clubs.
You’ll find popular podcasts on the official Mixcloud page, as well as on Apple iTunes podcasts, and others services like djpod, podomatic, Hearthis, …
About productions visit the SounCloud official page, GLF Records, or Spinnin’ Records Talent Pool and Reverbnation.
You can follow C-Dryk on:
• Mixcloud (podcasts, contests, b2b and much more!)
• SoundCloud (productions, remixes and some mixs)
• Djpod (Energy House / Energy House B3B Podcast)
• Podomatic (EDM Bounce! Podcast is on Podomatic)
• YouTube (Scratch sessions and others cool videos!)
• Hearthis (It’s all my podcasts with HD audio quality)
• Reverbnation (mainly used for contests, or events.)
• Spinnin’ Records (some productions, some remixes)
Or on many social Networks, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Tumblr, MusicLinkUp. Other profile pages are available on Linked In, Vero, Snapchat, …